Senior Node JS Engineer
AQA Guild Manager
Software developer (Angular)
About Company: A German brand that holds leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses.
1) Affiliation of scalable and responsive cloud-based Web application using state-of-the-art frontend engineering practices by:
- Designing a technical concept, coding, testing and documentation according to the backlog item based on AngularJS and TypeScript
- Developing and implementing test scenarios with Cypress
- Translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code, by developing web user interface components and related tests
- Designing and testing of APIs
- Developing CI/CD build pipelines for the developed web components and takes actions to keep code/systems stable and efficient
- Testing including unit and integration tests, in case of identified bugs or issues the task is to rework it from step 1. The documentation will be done in Azure DevOps / ServiceNow.
2) Identify, design, and implement product improvements for the project related tasks according to the discussed backlog.
3) Documentation of technical implementation and related processes in Azure DevOps.
English level from B2 is required.